Making A Crinkle Toy For Cats

How do I make one of those crinkle toys for my cats to jump on? There has to be a way to make something like those crinkle bags you see all of the time.

Jenny in KY

hello,

I made small ones for my grandson..

But for a dog or cat.. I would say:

Use an entire p-chip sack.. maybe layer 2 or 3 of them.. then encase in fabric..

should make plenty of noise :_)

Liosa

I made some of those last year. Take an old pillowcase and stuff it with a few plastic grocery bags and a sprinkle of catnip. Sew it closed or use hot glue. I used staples for mine, but now as a vet student I've seen too many cats that have eaten strange things & required surgery.

I don't know about that but a really easy one is to take some tin foil and make it in to a ball. My cat can't stop playing with it. It's his favorite toy

jacklyn

The pillowcase and plastic grocery bags are great idea. I'll have to remember that one.