Best 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner

What is the best 2 in 1 shampoo/hair conditioner?

By Monica from Sonoma, CA

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

I use plain ol' baking soda for washing , and a little olive oil on the tips of my hair to prevent frizzies. It works great for me and it's darn cheap.

I find the brand I like the best. You can always find coupons and sales to make it cheaper.

I use 2 bottles shampoo to 1 bottle conditioner of same brand, same size. I dump them in a mixing bowl, whisk them and pour back in to bottles. There are times that I need the 2 in 1. I am a swimmer. Some days it is 2-3 shampoos I need as I swim. I never ignore shampooing following swimming.

I also use the conditioner again by itself, but with chlorine water, this makes the best inexpensive way to use the products. I can get my brand in large sized bottles, fairly often on sale.

It's a trial and error process. I personally can't use a 2 in 1, there isn't enough conditioner for me. Try websites online that give advice or reviews. Total Beauty and Makeupalley are my favs

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips WashingJanuary 26, 2011
Pouring Shampoo
Uses for Shampoo
Dry Dog Shampoo Recipes
Dry Dog Shampoo Recipes
Central Air Conditioner
Central Air Conditioner Reviews
A dog after a bath.
Homemade Dog Shampoo Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 20, 2016 at 9:09:42 AM on 10.0.1.65 in 594 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.