Binky (Terrier)

Binky is a 1 year old Terrier. Last winter and my husband's buddy called and said there was something living under his shed. Somebody had dropped off this little puppy in the dead of winter. It was love at first sight

Binky likes to terrorize the cats and go to the park. All I can say is she has brought joy to our lives and I thank God everyday that we have her

By binkyboo from Niles, OH

I love a story where an animal gets as much as gives. You're all so fortunate to have each other! I don't see how any human could look at that little face and throw it away. She's adorable.

Fantastic story. Binky is a very lucky pooch and totally precious! Thanks for sharing your story.

You were a saint for keeping her. Sometimes I feel it was meant to be when someone drops off an animal at a certain place. Maybe God knows they will have a fresh start at the new place with the loving and caring people. I too cannot imagine someone leaving a pup in freezing winter conditions.She is a very cute baby and lucky baby girl to have you and your family to love her.

I am so glad for the happy ending. Up where I live, there are drop offs all the time and most of them end up in the shelter, we have lots of rescued dogs, wish I could keep them all. Dogs cant survive for long out on their own, I guess people just imagine they will....:) Bless you for your loving and compassionate heart, and I know these babies return the love we give to them a thousandfold! Robyn

Binky is absolutely adorable. I hope she brings you many years of happiness. I'm a dog person, I have 5 dogs (3 shih tzus and 2 pit bulls) and I don't know what I would do without them. Unconditional love is a wonderful thing. The best to you and Binky.

God bless you for rescuing this baby... People who drop off babies like that should be punished severly.

Here is MY baby I resued from the shelter.

You can be sure that she thanks God every day for you too!

Photos Pets DogsApril 27, 2009
Shinook the Jack Russell Terrier looking at Jett the Crow
Jack Russell Terrier - Photos and Breed Information
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
🎄
🍂