Tap-Tap-Tapping in the Cemetery

Two men were walking home after a Halloween party and decided to take a shortcut through the cemetery just for laughs. Right in the middle of the cemetery, they were startled by a tap-tap-tapping noise coming from the misty shadows. Trembling with fear, they found an old man with a hammer and chisel, chipping away at one of the headstones.

"Holy cow, Mister," one of them said, after catching his breath, "You scared us half to death! We thought you were a ghost! What are you doing working here so late at night?"

"Those fools!" the old man grumbled. "They misspelled my name!"

By wm miller from Indiana

I own a cemetery on the land we just bought and let me tell you that is the last thing I want to hear out there!!! LOL

weheheheyyy... I already heard thet from my grandfether, but still its nice and funny...!!

Entertainment JokesNovember 1, 2007