Paint Color for Knotty Pine Cabinets

I need a paint color that will compliment knotty pine cabinets in my kitchen.

Chich from Roanoke, VA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Knotty Pine reminds me of Crafty Country or Mountian cabins, or farmhouses. Decide on the style and you will find colors that you love.

I'd pick pretty country blue, my daughter would pick a hunter green. Yellow and terra cotta would be pretty or you could go with red, white, and blue Americana. There are so many pretty options for you! Check out decorating sites on the web and you will find lots of ideas.

Love & Prayers,

Linda

I have Knotty Pine in my big room in the basement but they painted it white. If it was me i would paint it blush it does go with it. In my kitchen my cabnets are maple & i painted my ceiling blush on count of the smoke & greese. I washes up really nice.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating KitchenNovember 28, 2005
Pine Cones
Getting Seeds From Pine Cones
White painted kitchen cabinets.
Cleaning Painted Cabinets
Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Wood cabinet doors ready to be painted.
Painting Wood Cabinets
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:19:03 PM on 10.0.2.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.