Fabric Trimmed Towels

A friend of ours just recently remodeled his bathroom. He said that the whole job will cost him approximately $1,000. By doing the job himself, he saved himself a lot of money. So as an added bonus I'm giving them a gift of two sets of towels to hang in their new bathroom. I always include two washcloths in a set since the washcloth is the first to wear out.

By MCW from Lewiston, NY

Thank you so much! I have been looking and looking on the internet for how to sew fabric trim on towels. Thanks again! A great way to customize your bathroom towels to match your decor!

Stack of Colorful Towels
Decorative Towel Ideas
Photos CraftsSeptember 15, 2009
Red Brown and Red gingham dish towels
Uses for Dish Towels
Stack of Colored Towels
Saving Money on Towels
cleaning walls
Removing Soot from Walls and Ceiling
Stack of colorful towels.
Making Bath Towels More Absorbent