Halloween Bat Sock Puppet
Approximate Time 15 minutes
- 1 black sock
- 1 sparkle black felt
- 2 wiggle eyes
- white felt
- red chenille stick
- fringe yarn
- glue gun
- Take black sparkle felt (or foam or reg felt) and cut out two bat wings and 2 little ears. I made a template out of regular paper before I cut into the felt.
- Glue wings so sparkle side is facing front.
- Glue wiggle eyes on front.
- I used the fringe yarn they have now for around the eyes, but it is not necessary.
- Cut a piece of red chenille stick for mouth and glue.
- Cut fangs from white felt, paper, whatever you have, and glue to mouth.
There you have it, a sock bat puppet
By Carol from MA
October 2, 20070 found this helpful
wow...what a great idea to use up that lonesome black sock that seem to have lost their partner...LOL.....thanks for sharing...think the grandkids will love them.. :0)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 4:26:00 PM on 10.0.0.27 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us