Looking For Clearance Items From Target

Please help me with finding some items that were on clearance at Target that I cannot locate anywhere. A television Armoire that was a part of their Classic Glamour Furniture Collection, I purchased two end tables from this collection and went back to get the armoire and it was gone, please help.

Jeslyn from Tallahassee

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Have you looked on their website, target.com? You might be able to find it there. Good luck, and God bless you!

Talk to the store manager.

With the new flat TV;s out now, I have seen a lot of the TV armoirs at thrift shops. If you can't find the one you want, maybe you can paint a used one to fit in with your decor.

Have you checked other Target stores in your area or asked the store manager at yours to check for you? Sometimes they will ship an item from another of their stores for you. It doen't hurt to ask.

I work at Target and you may not find it. One thing I've noticed that alot of the clearance is restocked once it is pulled and reduced to 75%. By that I mean same item stocked. Not all items are done this way but some are. If you have the DCPI number which is like a 10 digit number like soc. sec., the store can search it's data base for locations. Although if you find one and it's a display, don't count on buying. Alot of the displays do not belong to Target and therefore cannot be sold and they destroy them. Hope this helps but feel I may have been redundant in info you've acquired if you've been searching...good luck. Oh btw...you may try contacting the manufacturer. Just a thought. Good Luck.

I noticed a post about the Target website. What is on the website is not always in the store and vice versa. But that is an idea to check as well.

Ginger over at AdlibCorner.com posted this info that may help.

Target Search Store Inventory by local zip code: http://tinyurl.com/2few6h

In store markdowns posted at these two sites:

http://aacwks.50webs.com/ & http://tinyurl.com/2y8lau

Good luck!

Granny

Any chance you are interested in selling the end tables? I've been in search of them for quite some time now. Didn't purchase in the store when I saw them and missed a few auctions on eBay.

Consumer Advice Product FinderOctober 6, 2007
Products on Sale At Target
What Happens To Discontinued Products At Target?
Unsubscribing from Freecycle. Using Freecycle. Vintage furniture and TV.
Using Freecycle
Shoppers at Holiday Clearance Sale
Shopping Holiday Clearance Sales
Various promotional items.
Removing Logos from Promotional Items
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 22, 2017 at 12:15:18 AM on 10.0.1.105 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.