Keeping Recipe Cards Clean

To keep a recipe book or card clean while you're cooking, place it under an upside-down pie plate. The curved bottom also magnifies the print.

By JodiT from Aurora, CO

Hi Jodi T!

I just thought I would add my two cents worth if you don't mind. Whenever I get recipes or print some off the computer I print them up and insert them into the clear page sleeves and add them to a binder. I've been doing this for some time now, and when you want to use one, you just have to remove it from the binder in order to use it. Stays clean every time! Sincerely Meta from British Columbia

January 13, 2011 Flag

To keep my recipe cards clean, I put them in a baggie and seal it so no splatters or mess from my hands damaged it. When done using the card it can go back in the recipe box clean and spotless. You can also put recipe cards in a small photo album. It keeps them clean and it's easy to see the recipes! I do both!

By dwedenoja from New Creek, WV

Recipe Cards
Using Recipe Cards
Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsJanuary 14, 2011
Framed Business Card
Other Uses for Business Cards
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
🎉
🎄