Harlean's Christmas Yard Art

Here are a couple pictures of the yard art that my husband and I make. They are hand cut from birch plywood and handpainted. The figures in the Charlie Brown Christmas display are about 24 inches tall, and the Grinch who stole Christmas is 48 inches tall.

Grinch yard art

By Harlean from Arkansas from Hot Springs, Arkansas
http://yardartplus.ecrafter.com/YardArtPlus/

Harlean's Yard Art

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

WOW! Those are most impressive! I bet you have all kinds of orders for these. Keep up the great work!

You are both very talented! Good luck with your business.

One of my neighbors put some yard art in their yard year 'round with a phone # for orders (free advertising). Check with your local laws first.

They have since moved, so I can't ask any questions.

Looks very nice, my wife and I make just for ourselves as no one wants to steal them. We haven't been able to access the web site for some reason. You don't happen to have a catalog that we could buy patterns?

Harlean,

Your work looks really great! I did my very first plwood cut out Charlie Brown Christmas made of 1/2" MDO plywood and gave it to one of my bosses from work. I did a Charlie Brown, a Linus, a Snoopy kind of like yours except without the boots, several trees like the one on the cartoon and Snoopy's dog house with all the trimmings and a large sign with white letters on a blue starry background with Luke 2:8-14. You don't probably remember me but we were emailing each other for a time. My wife thinks we should also try to make some extra money doing this and I hope we shall this summer. Have a very Happy New Year! :)

Since I posted this, the website I had at that time no longer exists. The hosts took the site down, but you can find me now by going to YardArtByHarleanFromArkansas.com Just copy and paste into your browser. I will be adding a few new items in the near future.

Harlean from Arkansas

Comment

A twig star outside in the snow.
Homemade Outdoor Christmas Decorations
Holidays and Parties Christmas DecorationsDecember 27, 2006
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
A gnome in a garden.
Preventing Yard and Garden Theft
Mole Digging Out of Hole into Open Air
Getting Rid of Moles in Your Yard
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 23, 2016 at 4:02:57 AM on 10.0.2.35 in 777 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.