Candy Cane Holder Candle Centerpiece

I know it's kind of early, or late for that matter, for Christmas but I am a new member and I thought I would share. This is a Candy Cane Candle holder that I made for gifts last year.

I took a little glass decorative coaster (bought for a buck at the dollar store). I used a tin can from mushrooms or soup, spray painted it red and glued it onto the coaster. Next I glued the candy canes on. (this was the most expensive part of this project so try to get them when they are on sale) The candy canes get glued around the outside so the "hooks" of the canes fan out.

I glued the ribbon around the candy canes to kind of pull it all together, and glued it to form the bow (this ribbon was also purchased at the dollar store for a buck and I was able to make 4 candle holders plus I have more extra). And last, but not least, put the candle on top (candle was a dollar as well).

This is relatively inexpensive and it makes for a great (and cute!) centerpiece for the holidays!

By Terra from Manitoba, Canada

It's never too early to start crafting for Christmas! I love your idea, it is very cute! Thank you for sharing with us.

Great idea! I'll have to do that with my kids this season.

Some of us never tire of a christmas craft, I work with Developmental Disabled people and am always looking for an easy craft for them, and this is one Thank You so much for sharing.

hello im new here as well, this was a cute idea, all of you come up with such cute things, does anyone know how to make the reindeer from clothes pins? thanks, happy holidays to all on here.!!!

I just love this idea and like another member stated its never too early to start for Christmas. Many thanks for your picture it certainly helps. helen xx

Xmas centerpiece.
Christmas Centerpiece Ideas
Crafts Christmas DecorationsJune 24, 2006
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Candle centerpiece at a wedding.
Wedding Candle Centerpiece Ideas
CD Candle Holder
Making a CD Candle Holder
Broken Cane Chair
Repairing Cane Chairs
🎉
🎄