Halloween Bat Branches
Make spooky branches covered in cob webs and glittery bats to decorate for Halloween this year!
Approximate Time: 45 minutes
- black spray paint
- black card stock
- black and orange glitter
- Mod Podge
- hole punch
- ribbon or twine
- cob webs
- bat template
- First find some old branches that look spooky and spray paint them black.
- Next you will print out the bat template.
- Trace the bat onto the black card stock six times, and cut out.
- Punch a hole in each bat at the top.
- Brush the bats with Mod Podge and cover in glitter on both sides.
- Once the bats are dry, hang them with twine or ribbon from the branches that are placed in a large vase.
- Then spread cob webs in the branches.
By Domestic Charm from AZ
In This Article
More to Explore
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on April 29, 2016 at 2:02:56 PM on 10.0.0.156 in 389 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us