Halloween Bat Branches
Make spooky branches covered in cob webs and glittery bats to decorate for Halloween this year!
Approximate Time: 45 minutes
- black spray paint
- black card stock
- black and orange glitter
- Mod Podge
- hole punch
- ribbon or twine
- cob webs
- bat template
- First find some old branches that look spooky and spray paint them black.
- Next you will print out the bat template.
- Trace the bat onto the black card stock six times, and cut out.
- Punch a hole in each bat at the top.
- Brush the bats with Mod Podge and cover in glitter on both sides.
- Once the bats are dry, hang them with twine or ribbon from the branches that are placed in a large vase.
- Then spread cob webs in the branches.
By Domestic Charm from AZ
Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.
In This Article
More to Explore
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on June 20, 2016 at 7:55:18 AM on 10.0.0.63 in 501 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us