Use Murphy's Oil Soap On Artificial Flower Arrangements

Clean your silk flowers and greenery with diluted Murphy's Oil Soap! I was cleaning some furniture this week with the diluted mixture in a spray bottle and saw a basket of silk greenery that was dusty and needed a good cleaning. I thought it couldn't hurt it to try it. I put it in the bathtub and sprayed the entire arrangement, including the basket. It came out wonderful and saves a lot of money not having to buy a cleaner just for silk flowers.

I had a spray bottle bought at the dollar store and just poured in maybe 1/4 cup of the Murphy's Oil soap and filled bottle with water to about 3/4 full.

I have also found that spraying them well with glass cleaner and letting dry works too.

Silk flowers.
Cleaning Silk Flowers, Swags and Wreaths
Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousJanuary 18, 2008
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Beautiful flower arrangement at a grave site.
Making Grave Site Floral Arrangements
Antique Murphy's Chest
Finding the Value of Antique Murphy's Furniture
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale