Cleaning Electric Grilling Machines

An easy way to clean an electric grilling machine is to put wet paper towels on the bottom surface, close the cover and plug it in. In a short while the cooking surface debris will be easy to wipe off. Using a pair of tongs, move the paper towel around and rub off the debris. Make sure to hang the grill a little over the edge of the sink to catch drips and please be careful of the hot machine.

Important: Be sure to unplug it as soon as it softens the debris and before you start to rub it off.

By SueKaf

Two things I wanted to mention ...

1. Bed Bath & Beyond sells a grooved sponge type thing to clean the GF Grills @ $4.99.

2. I keep a "GF Grill grunge sponge" (my name for it) and as soon as I remove the food from the grill I give a quick wipe with the damp sponge ... I think it works better than the wet paper thingy ... for me anyway!

I did the wet paper towel thing and all I had was dried towel.

George Foreman Grill
Cleaning a George Foreman Grill
Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesNovember 18, 2004
Electric Blanket
Finding Replacement Cords and Controls for an Electric Blanket
Cleaning Your Carpet Without a Machine
Cleaning Your Carpet Without a Machine
Repairing a PFAFF Sewing Machine
Repairing a Pfaff Sewing Machine
🎉
🎄