Tackle Cleaning Jobs as You See Them

When I see a smudge or dirty spot, I clean the area right away. If I see something that needs dusting, I dust it. Once a week, I dust the entire house. The bathroom gets used the most, so on a daily basis I wipe this or that and it is clean and kept clean. It only takes a few minutes and when cleaning day arrives I don't have to work as hard.

By Gem from VA

This is really good advice! I wish I was as capable as you are at following it through! I can keep ahead of the dirt and grime in the bathroom, but the rest of the house defeats me!

Keeping Your House Clean
Keeping Your House Clean
Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceJanuary 13, 2011
Woman Spring Cleaning Outside With Pressure Washer
Spring Cleaning (Outside Your House)
Keeping Your Oven Clean, Young Woman Cleaning her Oven
Keeping Your Oven Clean
Rubber cleaning glove giving a thumbs up.
Homemade Cleaning Wipes
A person cleaning a flat screen monitor with a cloth.
Cleaning a Flat Screen Monitor