Leaves on Variegated Ivy Turning Brown After Moving It Inside

I just moved a beautiful variegated ivy inside due to the cold weather. I watered it good when I brought in and now a bunch of the leaves have turned yellow. Is this terminal or just due to temperature change? Please advise as this is a big beauty and I don't want to lose it. Thanks

By LMay from South TX

My guess is that the plant is just adjusting to the climate change. Some ivy's are rather hardy so it may just need some time to adapt to the indoor environment. I'd just make sure it's getting plenty of light, would not over water, and give it time to re-acclimate. Just a thought, and good luck. :-)

The first? I would ask you would be are the leaves yellow but moist or turning yellow and dry? And I would guess your going to say moist and yellow. Which would mean that it was being kept to wet and that you should cut back on your watering as it probably won't dry out as fast inside as it would outside, because of not as much air circulation and or sun.

Home and Garden Gardening Plant HealthDecember 7, 2010
Closeup of blue flowering creeping charlie.
Getting Rid of Ground Ivy (Creeping Charlie)
Lilac Bush
Lilac Leaves Turning Yellow
Dogwood tree in spring.
Leaves Turning Brown on Dogwood Tree
Poison ivy growing up a tree trunk.
Getting Rid of Poison Ivy Plants
🎄
🍂