Plastic Page Protectors to Store Patterns

I have found plastic document protectors work great for my patterns. You can xerox a favorite pattern, put it in a document protector, and then organize them in a binder. This is also great if you only want one pattern from a magazine instead of keeping the whole magazine and trying to find it later. You can get dividers and organize your patterns in the binder by categories if you want. This saves time and space.

By Cindy from St. Clair Shores, MI

Page protectors are great for clipping recipes that you want to try or have tried and want to eat again. Wipe off clean and easy to read.

I bought a notebook and these plastic protectors and everytime I buy something new I place all the information, books, instructions, receipts, and a copy of the receipt into it. (Always make a copy of your receipt since the ink fads in a short amount of time.) When I have a problem and need my info it is all in the protectors. Works great! I also use these as picture frames to hand on walls and recipes and letters I want to keep and protect.

Vinyl page protectors are also good for storing/keeping clean recipes printed from the internet!

Patterns in manila files with envelop in plastic bag taped to outside.
Storing Sewing Patterns
Organizing CraftsFebruary 17, 2009
Storing a Thimble Collection
Storing a Thimble Collection
clothing pattern
McCall's Patterns Reviews
Finished trivet.
Making a Trivet
Making Crochet Doilies
Making Crochet Doilies