Change of Seasons Style Wall Clock

I purchased a change of seasons on face wall clock from QVC or HSN. It is marked: PCC Ocoee FL. on the back and has time designs on the front. Does anyone have a clue where this company is located? So I can purchase more clocks?

By Donna L. from Summit Hill, PA



September 1, 20090 found this helpful

Call QVC if you bought there. Ask for customer service. They may have info on the clock and the manufacturer. Do you still have the item #? You could go to QVC and HSN online and put in a search for the type of clock and see what comes up. Possibly some info will be online but you will then know the item # and could mention to customer service.

ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Consumer Advice Product FinderAugust 30, 2009
Making a Record Album Clock
Making a Record Album Clock
Young boy sitting on a step ladder cleaning a wall.
Homemade Wall Cleaner Recipes
Alarm Clock
Buying an Alarm Clock
Converting an Old Clock Into a Picture Frame
Converting an Old Clock Into a Picture Frame
New Years Ideas!
Christmas Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on December 8, 2016 at 4:47:43 PM on in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.
Loading Something Awesome!