Hypoallergenic Bubble Bath

My son loves bubble bath but has very sensitive skin. I have found that I can use the cheap store brand baby shampoo, which is hypoallergenic, and it works great and doesn't irritate his skin. Plus you get a lot more for less because it makes so many more bubbles!

By Erricka, NC

A cute pump container and you have a special gift for his friends also!

Some soaps can clog the tubes from the bladder out of the body. Do you know if these cheap shampoos clog? I have always been careful with buble baths since opening a clogged tube is very painful.

That first suggestion is probably going to be my besst bet. My son and I have eczema and love bubble baths so we were looking for something that we could use in the tub that wouldn't irritate our skin.I never thought to use a baby wash as a bubble bath. Thanks. :)

Boy Taking Bubble Bath
Saving Money on Bubble Bath
Health & Beauty Beauty AdviceSeptember 29, 2005
Lilac Bubble Bath
Lilac Bubble Bath
Organizing Bath Toys
Organizing Bath Toys
Toddler with bubbles on hair and end of nose.
Homemade Bubble Bath Recipes
Homemade Bath Salts
Homemade Bath Salts Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 18, 2016 at 9:27:21 PM on in 933 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.