Browsing: Living with Arthritis

Light-Weight Dish and Laundry Soap for Arthritis Sufferer

When I have a choice I buy or make powdered soaps for laundry and the dishwasher. I have arthritis and don't want to carry the weight of the water which is what makes liquid products liquid. I also put things in containers that are easier for me to handle than the original packaging.

Dishwasher soap (powder) boxes are murder on my hands and wrists so I pour mine into a half-gallon cardboard milk carton with the top completely cut off. I keep a 1 Tablespoon measuring spoon in it and find that is all I need in the machine. Using less, easier on my hands-works for me!

Linda

Linda, thanks for your tip. I too have arthritis in many places and turning lids to open the laundry container is difficult. I will use your tip happily.

Man with Arthritis in His Knee
Living with Arthritis
Home and Garden Cleaning TipsOctober 17, 2004
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Opening Jars with Arthritic Hands
Opening Jars with Arthritic Hands
Best Christmas Light Shows. House decorated in white Christmas lights
Best Christmas Light Shows
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 4:57:05 AM on 10.0.1.242 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.