Harley (Toy Poodle)

Harley is a 6 years old Toy Poodle. Harley became part of our family on April 7, 2004 when his Mom, Diamond decided to go into labor, somewhere in the early morning hours. I first met my boy, when his wet, cold little body, slithered across my foot, and I froze!

Harley LOVES to go for a ride in my car, whenever I say "C'mon Harley, lets go," all I have to do is walk to my car, open the door, and he's jumping all over to get me to move faster, get his Mom and sister loaded so he can ride!

Harley is a very lovable dog. He loves to sit on the dog beds with his sister, Sparkle, and his Mom, being the one who keeps them both warm. He also loves to cuddle with me on the couch, watching a good movie.

By April

Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJune 17, 2010
man & woman on motorcycle
Harley Gift Ideas
Poodle Skirt
Making a Poodle Skirt
Making an I Spy Bag
Making an I Spy Bag
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos