A Scare Tactic For Woodworkers

A woodworker from Massachusetts offers this novel safety tip. The most effective thing that I've done to ensure safe practices is to take an hour, go through the phone book, and compile a list of all of the surgeons in the area who specialize in reconstructive hand surgery. I called each office and checked which hospitals are used by which surgeon.

I neatly typed the name, phone number, & hospital, laminated the page in plastic, and nailed the list prominently to my workbench. This experience was nearly traumatic, and I have only to glance over at the list to become super-careful.

By Joesgirl

Crafts WoodworkingJanuary 11, 2005
Guide
Telemarketer
Stopping Telemarketer Calls
🎉
🎄