Pete The Cat

This is Pete Joseph Horner, he is 9 years old. Pete was a rescue cat from Sioux City. I do not know his breed. I adopted Pete, it was 4 years ago this week. Pete likes to make us laugh. He always is up to something. He enjoys when I bring in fresh catnip from our garden and he loves to pretend he is a rooster in the morning and mows at us when the alarm clock comes on.

I went into the Humane Society looking for a puppy. I stopped by the cat kennels and there was Pete. I know people say that you don't pick pets, they pick you and that is exactly what Pete did. His name at the time was Buddy, but he told me he wanted to change it, so I did to Pete. He is about 18 pounds and full of energy, even at his age. I have been so blessed to have Pete in my life.

By Kira from Aberdeen, SD

Thank you for sharing your sweet kitty Pete with us. He must make your home so happy :)

Gosh what beautiful markings. You couldn't find a prettier cat if you planned his colors. I especially love the white chin. Looks like he's got milk dribbles. Ha!

What a handsome boy, and he's lucky to have found your forever home!

Pete looks like he might be a Birman - google them to see pics.

What a beautiful cat! I love black and white cats!

He looks like the ragdoll breed which are know to be excellent family cats! He's a handsome boy.

I absolutely love his markings! I have never seen a gray and white and black cat like that. Splendid!

Photos Pets CatsSeptember 10, 2009
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume
🎉
🎄