Use Clear Vinyl Shoe Holders for Storage

You can usually find plastic-pocket type shoe holders at a dollar store. These are made from clear flexible vinyl and are made to hang shoes on the wall or from a hanger in your closet. But you can also use them for many other things besides shoes. My daughter uses one in the bathroom to hold all of her hair-care supplies and liquid body-soaps. She hangs one on the back of her 5 year old daughter's bedroom door to hold all her hair ribbons, barrettes, and scrunchies.

I hang one on the wall in my sewing/craft room to hold my jewelry making tools and crochet hooks. I hang several in the garage to store and separate my sockets, screws, bolts, S-hooks, and other small tools. I bet they'd also be great hung on the back of a utility closet door, to store cleaning supplies. Or as a jewelry organizer to store bracelets, broaches, and other jewelry!

They might also make a great "ribbon-on-a-roll" organizer and also make a handy place to store and catalog your knitting needles, or your sewing supplies like: elastic, Velcro, thread, and bias-tape.

By Cyinda from Seattle

I use one on the back of my daughters door for all her little stuffed animals and beanies.

I actually found one that I keep on the inside of a very narrow linen closet door called a hosery organizer (it even has two sides to it!). I keep bandages, aspirin, floss, and anything else that would otherwise clutter up a shelf (or two!) in the limited space I have in there.

I use on in my garage for motor oil, rags, garden tools and a lot of other things. I like Stacy's item for the medicines.