Use Clear Vinyl Shoe Holders for Storage

You can usually find plastic-pocket type shoe holders at a dollar store. These are made from clear flexible vinyl and are made to hang shoes on the wall or from a hanger in your closet. But you can also use them for many other things besides shoes. My daughter uses one in the bathroom to hold all of her hair-care supplies and liquid body-soaps. She hangs one on the back of her 5 year old daughter's bedroom door to hold all her hair ribbons, barrettes, and scrunchies.

I hang one on the wall in my sewing/craft room to hold my jewelry making tools and crochet hooks. I hang several in the garage to store and separate my sockets, screws, bolts, S-hooks, and other small tools. I bet they'd also be great hung on the back of a utility closet door, to store cleaning supplies. Or as a jewelry organizer to store bracelets, broaches, and other jewelry!

They might also make a great "ribbon-on-a-roll" organizer and also make a handy place to store and catalog your knitting needles, or your sewing supplies like: elastic, Velcro, thread, and bias-tape.

By Cyinda from Seattle

I use one on the back of my daughters door for all her little stuffed animals and beanies.

I actually found one that I keep on the inside of a very narrow linen closet door called a hosery organizer (it even has two sides to it!). I keep bandages, aspirin, floss, and anything else that would otherwise clutter up a shelf (or two!) in the limited space I have in there.

I use on in my garage for motor oil, rags, garden tools and a lot of other things. I like Stacy's item for the medicines.

Hats and Gloves in Over the Door Shoe Organizers
Uses for Over the Door Shoe Organizers
Organizing Clutter ControlMarch 19, 2008
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
abstract tree wall decal
Making Vinyl Wall Decals
Cleaning a Vinyl Record
Cleaning Vinyl Records
🎉
🎄