- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- mild salsa
- flour tortillas, lg. burrito size
- 1 can mild red enchilada sauce
- Mexican cheese, grated
- sour cream, optional
- Brown (1 lb.) ground beef, drain off excess grease. Add taco seasonings to ground beef mixture and simmer a few minutes.
- Pour a layer of mild salsa into baking dish.
- Spread a layer of refried beans and meat onto each tortilla, then roll up.
- Put burritos in baking dish. Pour a can of red mild enchilada sauce over the burritos. Top with grated Mexican cheese mix.
- Bake 350 degrees F for approximately 30 minutes to heat thoroughly. Remove from oven and let set a few minutes before serving. Top with sour cream if desired.
By Diane from Myrtle Beach, SC
January 23, 20080 found this helpful
This sounds GOOD (especially when I know it is 19º outside right now). I make a similar dish, and add about a cup of chopped onion to the ground beef while it is browning.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 11, 2016 at 12:34:12 PM on 10.0.0.57 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us