Guess The Baby Food (Baby Shower Game)

Buy ten different types of baby food and peel the labels of the jars. Mark each jar from 1 to 10 with a marker. Allow guests to examine and smell the contents of the jar. Tasting the baby food is cheating. Then each guest writes down what type of baby food they think is in each jar. The guest with the most correct answers wins the game.

About The Author: Tip by Hope Mason, author of How To Throw A Baby Shower

We did this at a recent baby shower I attended....what a hoot! I don't think I got any right (not surprising since I have no kids) and was shocked at how disgusting baby food tasted! How can we give them this gross stuff!

My aunt did this game at a baby shower recently, only she thought she'd be cute and use weird flavors, like ham and garden vegetable or something like that. It was a lot harder. stick with the simple stuff (bananas, peas, carrots, etc) and dont use "harvest mixed vegetables" and what not, they're gross and not any fun because no one can guess those lol!

Holidays and Parties Parties Baby Shower GamesMay 14, 2006
Baby Shower Cookies
Baby Shower Favor Ideas
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower