Check Clearance Aisle For Deals

Whenever I shop, whether it be the grocery store, the drugstore or any store, I always pass through the clearance aisle and take a quick look. I have saved many dollars by making this detour through the store.

For example, last week I stopped at Walgreens to get some Calcium tablets. I cruised by the clearance shelf where my husband had found a pair of Foster Grant reading glasses a few months ago for $2.00. There I found a bottle of calcium tablets that were originally 14.95 on clearance for $5.00. Then I looked on the top shelf and found four large cans of coffee for $1.99 each.

Sometimes I don't find anything, but it only takes a couple minutes to look. And then other times, I hit the Jackpot!

By Harlean from Hot Springs, AR

I used to cruise the clearance aisles constantly. I'm still trying to convert my spendthrift hubby.

February 8, 2011 Flag

I always search the clearance racks all year round. This is great when you buy sweaters (for fall/school) in May and June. Never pay full price for kids school clothes. Always search on line sites too. Try different stores on-line and go directly to their clearance page. Type in "codes" in your search engine for free mailing codes.

By Lisa from WNY

Check Clearance Racks Year Round

I totally agree. Always make time for clearance. I blogged about this the other day. I got all my Halloween candy for $8.00 on the Walgreens clearance aisle. I just got American Girl books at Target the other night that had been 7.00 for 1.56!

As for shipping and discount codes on-line you can use and Sometimes I also have free shipping information on my blog too. (10/02/2008)

By Savings Assistant

Check Clearance Racks Year Round

I shop clearance racks/shelves all year for birthday and Christmas gifts. Currently I have 2 large under-the-bed containers filled with 'future' gifts. it's July and I would wager a guess that I have half my Christmas shopping done. Enjoy! (07/14/2009)

By turtlelady

Check Clearance Racks Year Round

Remember that clearance racks are usually placed in the back of the store - so look for them! (or look for sales or clearance signs on racks) Also you get the best buys on clothes that are out of season. So there are good buys on cold weather clothes when it's hot outside! (07/14/2009)

By pamphyila

Check Clearance Racks Year Round

Yes your right! My wife and I have found some great sales for our kids and ourselves by buying off season clothing. Because of the economy the store are doing just about anything to keep business. (07/14/2009)

By danward

Pile of Coupons
Bargain Shopping Tips
Better Living Frugal Living ShoppingFebruary 8, 2011
Background Check
Know What Information Is In Your Background Check
A woman pushing a cart of presents.
Finding Black Friday Deals Online
Pet Food in Bowl
Buying Pet Food
Shoppers at Holiday Clearance Sale
Shopping Holiday Clearance Sales