Window Box for a Cape Cod House

I want to know what style window box would be appropriate for my 1940 Cape Cod, brick home. I would like to put it in the front window. I have cappuccino colored shutters and brown brick.

Hardiness Zone: 6b

By jfpicini from Fair Lawn, NJ

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Window Box Garden
Window Box Gardening
Home and Garden Gardening AdviceJune 17, 2009
Baked Cod
Baked Cod Recipes
Raw Cod
Recipes Using Cod
Cat in Litter Box
Cat Not Using the Litter Box
Window Box Gardening
Window Box Gardening Tips
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 9:34:07 PM on 10.0.0.57 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.