Planning a Small Informal Wedding and Reception

I am getting married in three weeks and am so pressed for time and ideas.The wedding is going to be a simple one. We will be married in a hall we rented. I have absolutely no ideas how to organize it and what to put on the tables.

It's very casual. We invited about 50 people. He's wearing Wranglers and I've got a cream dress (my 3rd marriage, his 6th). I want to keep it simple, but nice. Any input would be so appreciated. I don't have a clue how to do this.

By Val from Corsicana, TX

Wow!

Congrats. Well, on the table I would put Mason jars (you can buy them at your local craft store) and then fill them with store bought flowers. As a remembrance, I would purchase heart shaped cookie cutters and give them to your guests with a piece of ribbon tied on in the color you are using. Since you new hubby is wearing jeans I thought this was simple enough to do. Good luck

Congrats, I would put pebbles in mason jars with cream & blue flowers on your tables and same colour balloons with ribbons hanging from ceiling, you can get mesh real cheap from hardware/remnants store and put almonds in little mesh bags tied with ribbons as your favours, or buy everyone a lottery ticket as favours and you can easily make your own table cards with your pc & printer. I think cream & blue go lovely together. I hope these ideas help and I hope your day is everything you want it to be! All my very best wishes,

Margaret.(GLASGOW) If you could let us know how your special day goes.

Weddings PlanningSeptember 15, 2010
A platter of fruit and cheese.
Inexpensive Wedding Appetizers
Keeping Drinks Cold at a Wedding, Punch in a punch bowl.
Wedding Punch Recipes
Wedding Reception
Decorating a Wedding Reception
Coffee and dessert reception.
Coffee and Dessert Wedding Reception Ideas
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 5:18:30 PM on 10.0.0.36 in 946 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.