PlanningWeddings

Planning a Small Informal Wedding and Reception

I am getting married in three weeks and am so pressed for time and ideas.The wedding is going to be a simple one. We will be married in a hall we rented. I have absolutely no ideas how to organize it and what to put on the tables.

It's very casual. We invited about 50 people. He's wearing Wranglers and I've got a cream dress (my 3rd marriage, his 6th). I want to keep it simple, but nice. Any input would be so appreciated. I don't have a clue how to do this.

By Val from Corsicana, TX

Wow!

Congrats. Well, on the table I would put Mason jars (you can buy them at your local craft store) and then fill them with store bought flowers. As a remembrance, I would purchase heart shaped cookie cutters and give them to your guests with a piece of ribbon tied on in the color you are using. Since you new hubby is wearing jeans I thought this was simple enough to do. Good luck

Congrats, I would put pebbles in mason jars with cream & blue flowers on your tables and same colour balloons with ribbons hanging from ceiling, you can get mesh real cheap from hardware/remnants store and put almonds in little mesh bags tied with ribbons as your favours, or buy everyone a lottery ticket as favours and you can easily make your own table cards with your pc & printer. I think cream & blue go lovely together. I hope these ideas help and I hope your day is everything you want it to be! All my very best wishes,

Margaret.(GLASGOW) If you could let us know how your special day goes.