Salt Water Fish With Ick

We suspect that our salt water fish have ick. We got some guppy's for them to eat from the pet store and then 2 days later some of our fish have came up with white spots and acting very strange. looks like they are shaking their heads and acting very strange. we really need help asap I would hate to lose any of our fish so please help.

Thank you,
Jarjar from Quesnel, BC

Pet stores sell some drops for that. I believe it's called ick away. I used it once and didn't lose a single fish. However, I used it for fresh water fish. Good luck!

You can get stuff called Rid Ick from the pet shop. My boyfriend got fish while our son and I were on a trip and I came home to see that the fish he bought had Ick. We have 2 fish left and they are white alge eaters. But oddly enough our tank is covered with alge and we can't seem to get rid of it. Your best bet would be to go to Pet Smart or Petco and ask someone there that knows about fish. Hope I helped. But that's what we did for ours but we have a freshwater tank.

You can purchase ick medecine at the store. I believe that you just put it in the water. If not, or of the fish dont survive, the store that you bought them at should replace them within a certain period of time. Good luck!

IM SORRY FOR YOUR EXPENSIVE LOSS IT IS NOT SO EASY IN A SALT TANK.IF YOU HAVE INVERTIBRATES IT MIGHT BE ABLE TO MOVE THEM OUT AND THEN TREAT THE TANK .I JUST SAW THIS AND I'M SURE I'M TOO LATE. SORRY.....I WOULD SET UP JUST A SMALL 20 GALLON OR EVEN 10 GALLON AND ANY---FISH AND EVEN FOR FOOD TREAT WITH ICK AWAY FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS BEFORE YOU FEED. THE OTHER PEOPLE THOUGHT THAT THE STORE WOULD PAY FOR THE FISH BUT IM SURE THEY MEANT THE GUPPIES AND NOT A NEEDLE NOSED BUTTERFLY OR A CORAL BEAUTY OR EVEN A NASA TANG . ACT LIKE ALL NEW ARRIVALS MIGHT HAVE IT AND YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO SEE IT. WRIGHT ME BACK AT GRAMMASGOODCOOKING @ webtv.net (remove spaces)

Pets FishNovember 3, 2005
Fish Buying Tips
Fish Buying Tips
Pop bottle fish with colorful streamers for its tail.
Making Pop Bottle Fish
Two pop bottle fish hanging in a window.
Making a Pop Bottle Fish Mobile
A salt dough ornament on a Christmas tree.
Making Salt Dough Ornaments
🎄