Koolaid Stains on Clothing

How do I get Koolaid stains out of clothing?

Tim from Gallitzin, PA

I have the same problem sometimes with my kids clothes. I have all girls so I usually just soak the entire item in Koolaid so it matches the stain. Koolaid stains are usually pink so it works for girls clothing.

i really need the answer for this for my science fair experiment. Someone give us a good answer thank you.

Editor's Note: A science fair experiment should show results and should be done by you. Get an old t-shirt and cut it into pieces (nice squares would be good) and dip them into kool aid. Then treat each one differently, use one stain removal method on one and another stain removal method on another. Then you can show the results of each method and find out which one works best.

Make sure to keep track of which method was used on which square.

You could also use several different colors of Kool aid because the dyes in each may react differently to the removal methods.

Make up a nice display showing what you used to remove or failed to remove the stains. You could also show the Kool Aid packets.

Science fair projects can be fun and can be a great start to learning about scientific methods, showcasing your experiment (display) and be a good part of your grade. Have fun with it.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsJanuary 8, 2007
sweat stain on dark clothing
Removing Underarm Sweat Stains from Clothing
Man Holding Burger with Mustard Stain on his Tie
Removing Mustard Stains from Clothing
Baby being fed with formula.
Removing Baby Formula Stains from Clothing
sweat stain on dark clothing
Perspiration Stains on Dark Clothing
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 23, 2016 at 3:47:11 PM on 10.0.0.235 in 920 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.