Ordering Checks Online

I would like help to find web sites to order personal checks. I found a couple that had good prices, but the shipping is high! I know postage has gone up, but holy cow, they can get carried away with it! Please help.

Ariela from Jax

Best Answer

I use Message Products: http://www.mess  ts.com/Home.aspx

They're a little more expensive, but it's an inexpensive way to support worthy causes and help spread important messages.

Best Answer

The last batch I got I ordered online from Walmart. I was very pleased with them and the price.

I just went to walmart.com and pulled up their site directory. At the bottom they had this link for check printing:

http://www.walmartchecks.com/

Best Answer

I do not suggest ordering from an online phantom. After all, you are providing very confidential information to total stranger over a connection which may be not so secure. Last time I ordered checks, I thought I would save a few bucks by having them delivered via USPS (FedEx was much more expensive). Somehow my checks ended up in a stolen car being driven by a felon. Nice. So, now to avoid the extra charges and the trouble and angst associated with compromised banking information, the checks are delivered to the branch, and they call me to come and pick them up. So, poof. Your issue with high shipping costs is no longer an issue. Good luck.

Many of your local banks offer free checks, so why order them online and have to pay for printing and shipping costs?

If you still want to order them online here's a website FYI?

http://www.curr  ml?source=google

www.walmartchecks.com Many of the companies like current and styles Etc. Are only cheap the first time you order them. www.walmartchecks.com are cheap all the time and they have some nice designs.

I've ordered checks online (don't recall the company) - but I made it a point to be at the mailbox the minute the mail was delivered every day until they were received.

I've used Current checks with success.

I use bradford exchange. They have very good prices and a good selection.

I use checkworks.com

I work for Walmart and I order my personal checks online from walmart.com I have done this for years with no problems. The shipping is not that bad.

When you are ordering checks, you can always look online for codes to use for free shipping or % off your order, this works every time. Just go to google and type in (name of place you order from) and codes. Ex. Checks Unlimited codes -

Hope this helps!

Chan~

<http://www.reta  gsonline.com>

"The Best things in life are never rationed. Friendship, loyalty, love, do not require coupons."

-G.T. Hewitt