NaVaa (Miniature Schnauzer)

NaVaa is a 4 year old Schnauzer. I received her right before Christmas 2006 and we have been inseparable ever since. She likes to play with a basketball outside, all by herself. Doesn't matter the weather. ;-)

NaVaa was given to me at a time when my health was deteriorating, and I had numerous issues going on all at once. When I couldn't get out of bed for a few months, she would sleep right on my chest or right above my head if I had the head of the bed raised. If I happen to go out without her, she will stand by the door and sigh, moan, and groan until I return. Too dependent ? Nope! She is a blessing from God!

By DavidArthur from Ellsworth, ME

white Schnauzer puppy
Miniature Schnauzer Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsMay 18, 2011
Miniature Crochet
Miniature Crochet Tips
Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes
Miniature Cheesecake Recipes
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mix
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mixed Breed Information and Photos
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos