Nanuk (Siberian Husky)

Nanuk is an 11 month old Siberian Husky. I got her on CraigsList People were moving and could not take her. Some people took her and brought her back. She was too much trouble. I took her the day after they brought her back. She does get into a lot of trouble.

She used to "counter surf" and steal anything she could that was there. We also caught her walking on the counters one night. She is very mischievous. Plays with yarn and tears up balls of it into shreds. Loves to run and play in the snow. I took this picture today, March 1st. It's snowing where I live in New England.

She loves to run. She runs like a deer and how high she jumps is amazing! She's as graceful as a deer when she jumps. She is quite vocal and howls a lot if she doesn't get her own way or wants to go out. It's really funny.

By Margaret from Dudlley, MA

She is so beautiful. My daughter and son-in-law have a husky which is going on 12 years old. When we visit them and play with my daughter's twins outside, we sometimes place london bridges and ring aroud the rosies. The husky will howl when we start to sing and then comes over to join in the fun. She is really a great dog. They are moving to Maine from Maryland this month. My daughter and son-in-law have been up to Maine to look for housing as he is in the Navy. My daughter said it was so cold up there and so much snow. Anyway, she is sure the husky will be right in her element. I hope you have have many happy years with Nanuk.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

She is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the photo!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

She is sooo pretty! And the photo is fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Beautiful dog and picture!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Ooooh, great eyes! what an athlete!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Frame that picture!

Reply Like this photo? Yes