Making a Bride Decoration Using a Mop and Kitchen Trash Can

Several years ago a magazine had an article on how to make a bride decoration using a mop, kitchen trash can, and cover with tissue paper. Does anyone know how to do it?

By Linda from West Point, TN

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

My mother made this for many brides to be. I have the original article from the 1972 Lady's Circle magazine. Let me know if you are still interested.

August 22, 2013 Flag

How do you make the bride decorations out of a trash can and mop? There is no information on this.

By Judy

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

July 18, 2013 Flag

I am interested in the article that was posted. That is how I came to your site. I am hosting a bridal shower. Thank you.

By Sylvia

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Weddings Wedding ShowerDecember 26, 2009
Photo of a yellow rubber glove.
Making Your Own Clorox Ready Mop Pads
Raccoon in park trash bin with plastic bag in its mouth.
Keeping Raccoons Out of the Trash
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Corpse Bride Costume
Little girl in a bride costume.
Making a Bride Costume
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:27:17 AM on 10.0.0.82 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.