Ideas For Son's High School Graduation Party

I'm looking for graduation ideas for my son who is graduating from high school. I know it's going to be an outdoor event but I looking for ideas that a guy would like and not be embarrassed when his friends come over.

Donna from Cincinnati, OH

What are his interests? Sports, computers, what is his career choice? Do posters and programs of his interest.

Display awards he has received along with photos. Use the school colors and music that he likes and his favorite foods.

If you live in a home/place that allows for it you should have a large campfire... guys that age love bonfires and snacks are real easy-s'mores. When my step-brother graduated my parents had a canopy in one part of the backyard with food and tables and the bonfire with seating, s'more supplies all around... it worked great because when my brothers friends arrived they were not "bored" hanging around with family members they didn't know yet they were close enough that everyone was intermingling and having a great time. My parents also allowed a few of his friends and some family members to pitch tents and she had bagels and juice for everyone in the morning. If your son is one that would enjoy something sentimental, ask everyone to write down one memory of your son's school career on an index card (include in invites) and then either scrap book them with pictures from the party as a gift later or stick them in a photo album for a gift later. Also, if you would like to say something or make a toast without embarrassing your son have a bottle of sparkling juice on each table and make a quick toast... not using wine allows he and his friends to be involved and not be so embarassing... my family also asked if anyone else would like to say some words and a few of my brothers friends got involved, it was not only nice but a fun way to acknowledge his accomplishment.

High School Graduation Party Cupcakes
High School Graduation Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties GraduationApril 17, 2008
8th Graders
8th Grade Graduation Party Ideas
High School Graduation Party Cupcake Centerpiece
High School Graduation Party Centerpiece Ideas
Mini Graduation Cap
Making Mini Graduation Cap Party Favors
Graduation caps thrown in the air after the graduation ceremony.Saving Money on Graduation Announcements,
Saving Money on Graduation Announcements
🎉
🎄