AdviceCrafts

Instructions for Kitchen Bunnies

I would like to have instructions for "kitchen bunnies". I live at Willow Creek and we are doing a fundraiser for Relay for Life. Any other craft ideas are welcome. Thanks.

Cheryl from Eldon, MO

Hello from Salem, MO. Please be patient with these instructions, many send me different crafts but no directions so here goes: you will need 1 dishtowel, 2 dish clothes that match & ribbon.

Poem: I'm your Kitchen Bunny, when you get tired of me, untie my bows and I will be 2 dish clothes and a dish towel.

Instructions: Fold dish towel in thirds (long way), fold top over about 2/3, place 1 rolled dish cloth thru fold, tie ribbon around dish cloth making the ears. Next tie a ribbon around the towel close to the place the dish cloth went thru making the head. The other rolled dish cloth goes thru the towel to make arms, tie a ribbon around the towel, bring the dish cloth ends around to the front, tie the ends together with ribbon. Fasten the poem & there's your bunny. It's hard to write these instructions without pictures....good luck.

Here's some pics to go along with the instructions piwacket kindly provided below:

http://www.fami … owel_bunny.shtml

I found the same project posted on here just the other day while searching for the key word bunny. here it is with a picture. Wouldn't these be so cute hidden for the kids at easter as that speacail egg filled with money the lucky egg!

http://www.thri … 9079339.tip.html

Thank you Kaelle for adding that site with the pictures, I know it helps with instructions, in fact it looks just like the one in my studio.

Here's a great Relay for Life fundraising idea that my RFL team did: http://www.thri … 248885.tip.html. This might give you an idea for a future fundraiser.

Thanks to everyone for your replys to my request. Aren't our electronic friends great!

Cheryl in Eldon, MO