Use Silicone Basting Brush for Shedding

Go to your local Dollar Store and pick up a silicone basting brush. This brush is excellent. I have 2 dogs, a Shepherd Lab and Jack Russel, that both shed quite a bit of hair. I have found that the silicone brush works the best. I even keep one in the car.

Thank you and hope this is helpful to other animal lovers.

By Enza from Toronto, Ontario

I don't get it. Do you use the basting brush on the animals or to sweep up the floor or furniture? A basting brush is rather small. Isn't it a lot of work to go over a large area with a small implement like this? Please elaborate.

I dont get it how is this brush and if it comes with silicone on it , cant we just use a dog grooming brush and apply silicone spray or mineral oil on it. Please send a picture of this brush to help us out. Thanks .

I don't get it either. My silicone basting brush is floppy. And to Daneed don't put silicone spray on your pet!

I can only assume you meant to use this to remove loose hairs from your clothes or furniture?

Grooming Your Dog, Cocker puppy in a tub with a rubber duckie.
Grooming Your Dog
Pets Dogs GroomingMarch 14, 2011
Wooden hairbrush on a black background.
Cleaning Hairbrushes
A Persian cat with long hair.
Reducing Your Cat's Shedding
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
cleaning silicone spray from tiles
Removing Silicone Spray
🎉
🎄