Starbucks Coffee Costume

contest winner icon

This idea came to me because I admit, I love coffee. So much in fact, that I turned into one. I bought a very lightweight garbage can from the hardware store. It came with a lid. I cut out the bottom of the garbage can so that my legs would be able to come through.

I then spray painted the can and lid completely white. I then as best as I could, I drew the lady on the front of the can with green and black paint. I did the same on an open cardboard box.

I wrapped the cardboard around the can and, using a lot of hot glue as well as Gorilla Glue, glued it on to the can. I then cut out the hole on the lid to represent the sipping hole. I glued the lid to a baseball cap with the bill cut off. The last thing I did was to cut out holes to attach bungee cords so that I could carry it on my shoulders.

Laura from Chicago

Outstanding costume!

2 cool 4 school! I think I will go brew me some joe right now! PBP

I love this one, I had to share it with my BFF as a potential costume idea for next year. We love our 'bucks!

How creative and original. You did a lot of work and the results were worth it. I love this costume and how you achieved it.

LOVE IT! I am off to find a cheap garbage can :) I think I want to be this for Halloween too! FUN IDEA! Thanks for sharing!

Hi, I love this costume idea and I have shared it as an idea on a new page about coffee costumes at www.squidoo.com/coffee-costume . Please let me know if that is okay with you. If it is not, I will remove it right away and choose another. - Brenda

Super cool! I just had to laugh when I saw it.

Starbuck's costumes
Coffee Costume Ideas
Crafts Halloween CostumesNovember 5, 2009
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Phantom Of The Opera Costume
starbucks sign
Saving Money at Starbucks
Making a Batgirl Costume
Boy Behind Fence in Convict Costume
Making a Convict Costume
🎄