Pearl Votive Candle Holder
This is an easy votive candle holder made by wrapping it with a strand of craft pearls.
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- glass votive candle cup/holder
- approximately 3 yards of strung craft pearls
- glue gun/glue
- Remove any stickers from the votive and make sure it is clean and dry.
- Starting at the center bottom of the votive cup, apply a dot of low melt glue and make a tight circle with the strand of pearls.
- Continue gluing and wrapping the pearls until the bottom of the votive cup is covered.
- Turn the votive up and continue gluing and wrapping until you have the entire cup covered.
- Add a candle or battery operated tealight candle and you have a beautiful romantic votive holder.
These would be beautiful for a wedding table centerpiece and would also make a great gift item.
I hope you enjoyed this.
By CinnamonRoseCottage from York County, PA
May 20, 20100 found this helpful
Lovely, but I want to know how you got the vases around it to be off the ground like that! lol looks like they are all up in the air!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 9, 2016 at 8:33:21 AM on 10.0.0.108 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us