Put Reminder on the Dash

My hubby keeps an empty soda bottle top in his truck. When I ask him to bring something home or he has an errand that day, he goes and sticks the cap up on the dash. Then when he's driving around and he sees the cap, he'll say "why is that there? ... oh yeah I have to get such and such...". It works for him.

By Melanie

I have a small clipboard and a pen on a magnet that attaches to my refrigerator, I write notes on it and if I am going out for the day I grab my piece of paper with my reminders on it and place it in my pocket of my pants I'm wearing or slip it inside my purse where I can find it. If I have an early appointment or want to get my errands run early in the day, I slip my reminder note in the pants pocket of the pants I will wear the next day on the errands or I will slip the note in the outside pocket of my purse and be able to find it the next day. This method has always worked like a charm for me

Don't forget reminder on a sticky note.
Creating Reminders for Yourself
Organizing Memory TricksDecember 4, 2004
A numbered to do list on paper.
Staying Organized With Lists
Red School Backpack
Storing School Backpacks
Note Written on Mirror
Using Your Bathroom Mirror for Reminders
Two kids at an amusement park.
Budgeting for Something Fun
🎄