Does Rosacea Go Away?

Does rosacea go away?

By Leticia from CA

Leticia -- if you've been diagnosed, you should be asking your doctor about this. If you forgot to ask while in the office, give them a call and ask the nurse whatever questions you have. If she doesn't know the answer, she should check with the doc and get back with you. That way you'll get the best possible information.

Sadly, NO. There are treatments available by prescription, but they only reduce the inflammation and redness. Speaking from experience, rosacea is a lifelong battle. Ask your Dr. what you can do to reduce flareups, including medication and dietary changes.

Ok, all of the experts and doctors say never, ever to do this, but it worked for me. I had a quarter size of rosacea on my cheek right under the eye socket.

I tried everything. Then a lady at work recommended corizone cream. Again, you're not supposed to use this on rosacea, but it worked for me. Took about a month and has never come back, either in that space or anywhere else. Make your own decision of course, this was just my experience. Good luck Sweetie!

In my experience, no, Rosacea does not go away. But it can be controlled with medication and topical creams. You need to consult your doctor. Over-the counter remedies don't work.

Lady Bee

You can have it lasered. That is what I have been doing. Each person is different. Most everyone needs two treatments minimum, some people need to have more, some every six to eight weeks. Insurance does not cover this so it is not thrifty! I figure I am thrifty on most everything so that I can choose where to spend my money, and this is worth it to me. The farther along your rosacea is, the more treatments you will need.

Home Remedies for Rosacea
Health & Beauty AdviceApril 29, 2010
Two raccoons find a cooler at a campsite.
Keeping Raccoons Out of a Campsite
Frugal Romantic Vacations Ideas
Frugal Romantic Vacation Ideas
Going Away Gift
Going Away Gift Ideas
Frugal Birthday Party
Frugal Party Locations
🎉
🎄