Raleigh (Dalmatian)

This is Raleigh at four months. He is three and a half years old now. He is a Dalmatian. I bought him as an eight week old puppy from a very good kennel. I was supposed to show him, but he turned out shy.

Raleigh runs alongside my recumbent bike. His record is 10 miles with booties. Although shy in public, he's a great watch dog.

By Leslie from Mesquite, TX

What a beautiful baby, you should be so proud of him. Look at the little mouth and his adorable eyes!

I have always loved Dalmations they are so beautiful and unusual. Thanks for sharing! :)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Did you make his collar? It is so colorful and creative.

Reply Like this photo? Yes
Anonymous

Such a regal boy! What a cool collar! Same question, "Did you make it?" ! I don't know why but it immediately reminded me of those pretty floral head pieces Hawaiian women wear. :-)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a sweet boy!! My family has always owned Dalmations. They are very protective of their owners. My Dad still has one, although I don't at this time. They are unique!!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

He's looks so sweet! Same question- did you make the collar? It's really pretty and I'd love to make two for my dogs. If you did make it, could you tell us about it? Thanks!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Now that is a kissy face if I have ever seen one and you can tell he is somewhat shy but that budding smile gives him away. I absolutely adore that collar.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Raleigh is a very handsome boy!! He looks stunning wearing that collar. I, too would like to have info about making one. Please send the info if you can.

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

Reply Like this photo? Yes

YOU are a sharp dog owner! Providing for the protection of his feet on that long run was a sign of greatness as dog owners go. Lucky puppy! You are destined for years of great fun with this one!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Cute! Love the button collar!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

He is a pretty handsome boy! He could model, he looks stunning in that button collar. Give him a big kiss from me.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I would be very careful of that beautiful button collar. He could easily get his foot caught in it and break it. He could possibly eat the buttons and choke or require surgery. Keep all small things from babies and puppies.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a beautiful dog.

Reply Like this photo? Yes