Taya (Miniature Poodle, Papillon, Pincher)

contest winner icon

Taya Pookey Honey Bird will be 3 in September. She is a miniature poodle/papillion and pincher. We saw an ad, she had a brother and sister but right away we realized she was the one.

When she's not outside and she's bored, she goes to her toy basket. She tips it over finds her bone and takes it over to a person's leg or foot and pretends to bury it with pretend dirt. It's really cute. She sleeps with me at night and I have a long pillow and she lies down right by my face or on my face cause she's really small.

By Jade from Abbotsford, BC

She's a sweetie! I love her cute little face. Don't you just love it when immediately it's recognized when a pet is just meant for you? When I first saw my Cocker puppy, I held her and petted her awhile and was still unsure if she was the "right" one. There were eleven to choose from a few litters. The next visit, the pup was playing with her siblings and she stopped and came up to my foot and stood there. She remembered me and I picked her up and said, "She's the one". The others continued in non-stop play except for her. I can tell you enjoy your small girl immensely.

What an absolute babe. I could sit and look at her all day. How lucky you both are to have each other.

Helen

What a cute sweetie. She looks like a little fluff of angel!

What a sweetie pie!

Photos Pets DogsOctober 16, 2009
Miniature Crochet
Miniature Crochet Tips
Poodle Skirt
Making a Poodle Skirt
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄