Buying Flipper Teeth Kits

Flipper teeth fit over your natural teeth and cover missing and damaged teeth. They are sometimes used by children in pageants to improve a smile marred by loss of baby teeth. This is a guide about buying flipper teeth kits.

Flipper Teeth
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I am looking for a dentist in Las Vegas with integrity and honesty. I have severe dental problems and need two-four teeth acrylic flipper at 76 yrs of age. Any suggestions?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Where can I buy a flipper kit for an adult?

By D Moe

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Where would I get one?

Read More Answers...

I have a gap that is horrible. Where in England can I purchase flipper teeth?

By Phyllis

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You can go to Imako.net and get a set for about $40.00.

Read More Answers...

I have small gaps in between my lower teeth; any possibilities?

By Cj Halls

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

My dentist fixed the gap between my two front teeth. It took about 10 minutes. He did not charge me. It is still there after 20 years.

I have two chipped teeth in the front top. Can I still get flippers?

By Lanorma

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Yes absolutely. I did with chipped and a missing tooth. I bought mine at imoko.com for aroung $40.00.

Can I buy flippers in south Africa and if so were?

By Louis

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You can go to Imako.net

Can some one tell me where to buy a 'flipper', you know the false teeth for little girls in pageants? if so please let me know because I have searched the internet and found nothing.

Kelli from Florida

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Unity smile. They will mail you the kit to do the impression and then you mail it back to them. It takes about a week.

Read More Answers...

I remember reading here some time ago, about things you could wear over your teeth, called flippers I think. I lost the link to order them and was wondering if anyone still had it?

By Yvonne from OK

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

temptooth.com

Can an individual purchase an adult flipper teeth kit? If so do you know where?

By Sonja F from Beaumont, TX

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Where can I get flipper teeth for adults? I need them for future videos and live TV. I'm fixing to go live and I haven't any time for a dentist. Any suggestions?

By Lonnie from TX

Flipper Teeth Kits

For the uppers you could try Imako cosmetic teeth, a press-on for the front teeth, which works even if some are missing. (see imako.net) You fit them yourself. For the lower you can get a flipper made by a dentist for about $100 or so (I did). They are considered temporary, but if you take good care of them, they can last for years. To get in, say that you have an emergency (by their lights you do) and need to get a temporary to replace lost teeth. They will make it out of false acrylic teeth and an acrylic base. For lowers, even some other places, you also might try filling in the gaps with dental wax (used to cover sharp parts on braces). I read that Lauren Hutton used to use mortuary wax to fill in the gap in her teeth when she modeled in the 70s, but don't know where she got that. Good luck. (04/12/2010)

By pamphyila

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

How can I get flippers?

By flu11

Flipper Teeth Kits

Same as mentioned in the archives.

You're going to need to have a dentist make one for you. I don't know how expensive they are these days, but they are definitely a lot less money than a bridge or implant and you only need to make two visits to get one. (First visit for an impression and the second to receive the flipper.) As long as you take care of it, it will last for years if you need it to.

I had fallen face first as a child, which damaged my upper and lower front teeth and eventually had to have a lower front tooth extracted because of it and wore a flipper for a long time until I was able to afford the permanent dental work. (01/23/2010)

By Deeli

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

How do you get teeth flippers?

By Tonia from Hardwick, GA

Flipper Teeth Kits

What are flipper teeth? (10/23/2009)

By catastrofy

Flipper Teeth Kits

Tonia, you're going to need to have a dentist make one for you. I don't know how expensive they are these days, but they are definitely a lot less money than a bridge or implant and you only need to make two visits to get one. (First visit for an impression and the second to receive the flipper.) As long as you take care of it, it will last for years if you need it to.

I had fallen face first as a child, which damaged my upper and lower front teeth and eventually had to have a lower front tooth extracted because of it and wore a flipper for a long time until I was able to afford the permanent dental work.

Catastrofy, a flipper is a removable tooth/teeth to fill the space of a missing tooth/teeth and are attached by wires to existing teeth. (10/24/2009)

By Deeli

Flipper Teeth Kits

Unfortunately, a lot of dentists have quit making them; most now prefer to make bridges. Apparently, there have been quite a few cases where people have accidentally swallowed the flipper, and needed major surgery due to problems. (10/24/2009)

By susanmajp

Flipper Teeth Kits

Thank you, Deeli. You guys are so smart! (10/25/2009)

By catastrofy

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I need to find where to buy a flipper teeth kit. Can somebody tell me where?

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
    Consumer Advice Product FinderFebruary 8, 2013
    Woman Grinding teeth and massaging jazz.
    Teeth Grinding Treatment
    Woman Flossing
    Flossing Your Teeth
    A woman with sensitive teeth.
    Remedies for Sensitive Teeth
    Woman brushing her teeth.
    Cleaning Your Teeth With Baking Soda
    © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 28, 2016 at 2:05:05 AM on 10.0.2.62 in 611 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.