Buying Flipper Teeth Kits

Flipper teeth fit over your natural teeth and cover missing and damaged teeth. They are sometimes used by children in pageants to improve a smile marred by loss of baby teeth. This is a guide about buying flipper teeth kits.

Filter Sort

Question: Little Girl's 'Flipper' for Pageant

By kelli 2

Can some one tell me where to buy a 'flipper', you know the false teeth for little girls in pageants? if so please let me know because I have searched the internet and found nothing.

Kelli from Florida

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

Unity smile. They will mail you the kit to do the impression and then you mail it back to them. It takes about a week.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Buying a Flipper Kit

Where can I buy a flipper kit for an adult?

By D Moe

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By joanjohnston 1 Flag

Where would I get one?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Buying Flipper Teeth

I have a gap that is horrible. Where in England can I purchase flipper teeth?

By Phyllis

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By yvonne 9 12 Flag

You can go to Imako.net and get a set for about $40.00.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Correcting Small Gaps Between Lower Teeth

I have small gaps in between my lower teeth; any possibilities?

By Cj Halls

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Lizzyanny 9 1,256 Flag

My dentist fixed the gap between my two front teeth. It took about 10 minutes. He did not charge me. It is still there after 20 years.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Getting Flipper Teeth

I have two chipped teeth in the front top. Can I still get flippers?

By Lanorma

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By yvonne 9 12 Flag

Yes absolutely. I did with chipped and a missing tooth. I bought mine at imoko.com for aroung $40.00.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Buying Flipper Teeth

Can I buy flippers in south Africa and if so were?

By Louis

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By yvonne 9 12 Flag

You can go to Imako.net

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Flipper Teeth Kits

By yvonne 9 12

I remember reading here some time ago, about things you could wear over your teeth, called flippers I think. I lost the link to order them and was wondering if anyone still had it?

By Yvonne from OK

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By LonestarKim 1 Flag

temptooth.com

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Archive: Flipper Teeth Kits

I need to find where to buy a flipper teeth kit. Can somebody tell me where?

By Dylan from Las Vegas, NV

Feedback:

RE: Flipper Teeth Kits

A "flipper" is a dental appliance, worn to replace a missing tooth or teeth. It used to be known as a "partial plate". A full plate is called a "denture".

That said, I would imagine that any denture repair kit would work to repair the tooth of a flipper. Try searching Google, or else call some pharmacies or dentists, to see if they're sold in your area.

Good luck! (03/27/2009)

By WildIrish

RE: Flipper Teeth Kits

Most dentists can have it repaired the same day. You take it in in the early morning, they send it to a local lab, and you pick it up before they close in the evening (make sure it fits before you leave). Not as convenient as doing it yourself, but a viable alternative; you only need 1 day off work and can stay home if you are too self conscious. (03/28/2009)

By susanmajp

Archive: Flipper Teeth Kits

How do you get teeth flippers?

By Tonia from Hardwick, GA

Feedback:

RE: Flipper Teeth Kits

What are flipper teeth? (10/23/2009)

By catastrofy

RE: Flipper Teeth Kits

Tonia, you're going to need to have a dentist make one for you. I don't know how expensive they are these days, but they are definitely a lot less money than a bridge or implant and you only need to make two visits to get one. (First visit for an impression and the second to receive the flipper.) As long as you take care of it, it will last for years if you need it to.

I had fallen face first as a child, which damaged my upper and lower front teeth and eventually had to have a lower front tooth extracted because of it and wore a flipper for a long time until I was able to afford the permanent dental work.

Catastrofy, a flipper is a removable tooth/teeth to fill the space of a missing tooth/teeth and are attached by wires to existing teeth. (10/24/2009)

By Deeli

RE: Flipper Teeth Kits

Unfortunately, a lot of dentists have quit making them; most now prefer to make bridges. Apparently, there have been quite a few cases where people have accidentally swallowed the flipper, and needed major surgery due to problems. (10/24/2009)

By susanmajp

RE: Flipper Teeth Kits

Thank you, Deeli. You guys are so smart! (10/25/2009)

By catastrofy

Archive: Flipper Teeth Kits

How can I get flippers?

By flu11

Feedback:

RE: Flipper Teeth Kits

Same as mentioned in the archives.

You're going to need to have a dentist make one for you. I don't know how expensive they are these days, but they are definitely a lot less money than a bridge or implant and you only need to make two visits to get one. (First visit for an impression and the second to receive the flipper.) As long as you take care of it, it will last for years if you need it to.

I had fallen face first as a child, which damaged my upper and lower front teeth and eventually had to have a lower front tooth extracted because of it and wore a flipper for a long time until I was able to afford the permanent dental work. (01/23/2010)

By Deeli

Archive: Flipper Teeth Kits

Where can I get flipper teeth for adults? I need them for future videos and live TV. I'm fixing to go live and I haven't any time for a dentist. Any suggestions?

By Lonnie from TX

Feedback:

RE: Flipper Teeth Kits

For the uppers you could try Imako cosmetic teeth, a press-on for the front teeth, which works even if some are missing. (see imako.net) You fit them yourself. For the lower you can get a flipper made by a dentist for about $100 or so (I did). They are considered temporary, but if you take good care of them, they can last for years. To get in, say that you have an emergency (by their lights you do) and need to get a temporary to replace lost teeth. They will make it out of false acrylic teeth and an acrylic base. For lowers, even some other places, you also might try filling in the gaps with dental wax (used to cover sharp parts on braces). I read that Lauren Hutton used to use mortuary wax to fill in the gap in her teeth when she modeled in the 70s, but don't know where she got that. Good luck. (04/12/2010)

By pamphyila

Archive: Flipper Teeth Kits

Can an individual purchase an adult flipper teeth kit? If so do you know where?

By Sonja F from Beaumont, TX

Flipper Teeth
Consumer Advice Product FinderFebruary 8, 2013
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Woman Grinding teeth and massaging jazz.
Teeth Grinding Treatment
Woman Flossing
Flossing Your Teeth
A woman with sensitive teeth.
Remedies for Sensitive Teeth
Woman brushing her teeth.
Cleaning Your Teeth With Baking Soda
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 13, 2016 at 2:53:01 AM on 10.0.2.234 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

All ArticlesQuestionsArchives
NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulMost AnswersFewest AnswersBest AnswersRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings