Make Magnetic Information Sheets for Your Fridge

To save time trying to find oven temps, food substitutes, handy hints, or favorite recipes in cooking books, print them onto a magnetic sheet and put it on your fridge. You can jazz up the page with some clip art or maybe a photo. This would make a great present for the kids to do for mum on the computer.

By Jackie from Adelaide. S.A.

Fantastic idea! I have sheets taped inside my cabinets for things such as the average shelf-life of spices, when to throw out beef, and my favorite 20 beauty tips (medicine cabinet). This would look so much better than tape. I have also seen the magnetic sheets that you can buy (or even have cut at your local home improvement store cheaply) to screw inside your cabinets for posting memos. This way, if you didn't want to clutter the fridge with your recipes, etc, you can magnetize them in your cabinets! What a neat gift idea for a newlywed-magnetized recipes, etc.

Woman Cooking in the Kitchen
Kitchen Time Savers
Organizing KitchenMay 14, 2008
Fitted Sheet
Making Fitted Sheets
Making a Magnetic Locker Pencil Holder
Making a Magnetic Locker Pencil Holder
Cookie sheet
Uses for Old Cookie Sheets
Magnetic Knife Holder
Making a Magnetic Knife Holder
🎉
🎄