LTD Commodities Account Blocked

I got an email back today from LTD Commodities saying that my account has been blocked. It also said several orders have been placed on my account and it said all remaining orders have been canceled. I kept trying to order because I didn't know why my orders were being canceled. I just don't understand that company. I even tried to place a small order but no luck. I only received a handbag from Ltd and the other stuff was canceled from my order.

Instead of using LTD, go to Lakeside Collections. They have the same stuff, but you don't have to be a business, you don't have to order in groups of three and your stuff is all shipped at the same time for one price, like regular catalogs.

Here is the link:

Check it out. You will be pleased and never have to deal with LTD again!!

One as to be a business to order from LTD Commodities. I am a baking company small but; still a company. See if you can set up a small company and I think it'll work. If not try calling them at their Illiinois office?

First it sounds like you got hit with spam. Don't email, call them specifically. If they can't change things, tell them to cancel everything with your name on it, including your catalogues you get. They are coded with your name/etc. Let some time pass and then call, ask to have a new account, due to identify theft of their name being passed around as a bad business to deal with. If they understand their name is connected with spam/slamming, they may pay more attention.

BUT DO NOT RESPOND TO THOSE EMAILS in any manner. Do not click, reply, etc. It confirms your information is a good steal.

If this persists, contact your Att. General Office at your state level. Those letters were phishing and you were the bait.

I totally agree with cutupthecards. I have used Lakeside Collections for a few years now and have never had a problem. I even used them to order Christmas presents and got everything I ordered in time.

A couple shopping online.
Sites Like ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities
Consumer Advice ShoppingJuly 28, 2008
A woman ordering from a catalog.
Ordering an LTD Catalog
Yahoo Mail
Troubleshooting Problems with Yahoo Mail
Overdrawn bank account.
Dealing With an Overdrawn Bank Account
Unclogging a Toilet
Unclogging a Toilet