Unclogging a Kitchen Sink

I would like to know how to fix a clogged kitchen sink? I've poured a large amount of baking soda, vinegar, hot water, liquid dish soap, and salt. I don't know whether I've made the right mixture, since I didn't find a precise measure for the mixture. Is there anyway I can fix it without having to use a dangerous chemical thing nor calling a plumber? Many thanks and warm regards.

By A Life from INA (Indonesia)

Try a big soup kettle of boiling water be careful. This will loosen most crap down the drain. Make sure to tighten up the pipe connectors when done. All activity will loosen them.

Moving into a new house,one of the shower drains took forever to go down. While at the dollar store I saw a bottle of drain cleaner and thought just how good could it be for a dollar,but I'll try anything once. Did what the directions said, left it for a day, and boy was I surprised. The water went down just as nice as you please. Now I will stock up on this for any future use. You never know unless you try, and for a dollar what can you lose.

Sink drain with water running into sink.
Clearing a Clogged Kitchen Sink Drain
Home and Garden Repair Home PlumbingJuly 16, 2010
kitchen sink
Unclogging a Garbage Disposal
Removing rust stains from a sink.
Removing Rust Stains from a Sink
clogged toilet
Unclogging a Drain or Toilet Attached to a Septic System
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎉
🎄