Reusing Empty Insulin Bottles

My hubby is a diabetic and takes insulin. I save all the small empty bottles from the test strips and the caps from the needles. I use the bottles for pins, beads anything crafty. I also use the caps from the needles for packing material when mailing packages. Everything can be recycled. The caps work perfect like the popcorn packing and it doesn't weigh a lot. And most of all it is free!

By Beverly Y.

My dad used an oxygen concentrator which meant Lots of plastic tubing.Years later we are still using for clotheslines ,the canula acts sort of like a noose which is great for tying up a plant.& of course we've used empty med bottles forever.

A lady in my hometown has begun to use old insulin bottles to make little flower arrangements after losing loved ones to diabeties. She sells these for $1.00 each. She donates all the money she makes to a diabetic research fund. If anyone knows anywhere to inquire about bottles, or wants to donate, please post a reply

Insulin Bottle
Reusing Insulin Bottles
Better Living Green Living ReusingDecember 8, 2004
Old Perfume Bottle
Uses for Old Perfume Bottles
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Pop bottle fish with colorful streamers for its tail.
Making Pop Bottle Fish
Empty Wine Bottles
Finding Empty Wine Bottles