Molly the Cat

Molly is 2 years old. I saw Molly at a pet store. Which the place I didn't really care for. She was in this very small cage where she could hardly move. She did not look healthy. Molly looked scared, thin and not playful at all. My heart was totally broken. I decided she was not going to spend another day/night in that place they so called a "pet shop"! Molly came home with me that day.

Molly likes to take walks with me and my other cat, Mouse, in the woods. But Molly likes when I put Mouse in the house so we can go on our own walks. Because you see Mouse is on a leash. Molly does not need a leash because she listens. Molly and I can walk and walk and she is always right by my side. Molly loves to hunt.

Molly is a very "in charge" kind of cat. When I go down the road to check my mail, Molly is not allowed to come with me. I'll tell her to stay in the yard and I'll be right back. Molly will wait for me at the top of the driveway until I call her to let her know that it is ok to come to me. Then Molly will run like a dog to greet me. She sometimes hops a little in the air. That is so funny. She loves to run under the leaves when I rake the yard. Sometimes you can't even see her. I always tell her she is a good girl and she will always be my Babymolly.

Molly (Cat)

By Margarita from Greentown

I've always been partial to black cats, and she is absolutely gorgeous. I'm not sure who's luckier, her or you.

What a beautiful cat! Thank you for sharing!

I really enjoyed reading about Molly. Thanks!

What a BEAUTIFUL cat. She looks as if she is smiling. :)

Molly loves you for saving her life. What a wonderful bond you have, Bless your heart.

Jennifer

Northern Virginia

Hi Margarita,

I believe that people who have "personal relationships" with cats are truly blessed. There is

something so comforting and precious about a cat who obviously loves you as Molly does you and our Catty-Kit does my husband and me. We enjoy all our pets and the wild animals who depend on us for food and fresh water, but our cats have given us the most joy, and they've "taken" most of our love as their own.

Your story of Molly is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

All the best to you both,

Julia in Orlando, FL

What a great story! I've always thought "rescued" pets are extra sweet. They are grateful for a good home.

molly looks like my cat george quit. his name was just george,but i found myself telling him to quit. hence,george quit. his weight is 30 pounds and he is just 16 months old. we rescued him too. it seems like both of us are blessed!

I was so moved by your post. She is a beautiful cat and looks so much like our deceased black cat "Bear". We had him for 15 years and he was a loving cat who also would listen. I hope she fills your life with much joy. Aren't animals wonderful? All they ask for is love and to have their needs met. They pay us back ten times over.

You have a wonderful cat there. Not too many cats will listen to commands. And such a beatuiful cat. You are blessed with an excellent pet.

Photos Pets CatsJune 20, 2006
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume
🎄